The objective of the Doctoral Schools is to educate Ph.D. students at a high academic and international level through the doctoral programmes. The AAU doctoral schools have the overall responsibility for the completion of the Ph.D. programmes offered as well as for the development of the Ph.D. programmes.
There are four doctoral schools at Aalborg University:
- The Doctoral School of Engineering and Science
- The Doctoral School of IT and Design
- The Doctoral School in Medicine, Biomedical Science and Technology
- The Doctoral School of Social Sciences
- The Doctoral School of Humanities
On the websites for the respective doctoral schools you can find relevant material on the PhD study, doctoral programmes etc.